New trending report of Global eSIM Market accounted for USD 180.3 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 29.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Avail 10% instant discount on this report mail us at @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Global eSIM Market Competitive Landscape:
The global eSIM market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
To request a free sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-esim-market
Global eSIM Market Definition:
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the eSIM market in the next 8 years. An eSIM is a SIM-card that is embedded with the mobile devices. It comes in the form of an integrated SIM chip and need not be removed from a device. It has wide application in connected cars, laptops, m2m, smartphones, tablets, wearables, others. Apple is one of the first manufacturers that started to use an eSIM. The Apple SIM was announced in iPads in the United States. An eSIM is a new protected element designed in order to remotely manage multiple mobile network operator subscriptions and be amenable with GSMA specifications. The eSIM can be integrated in any kind of device. The growing demand and importance of eSIM has promoted and provided ways for various companies to launch eSIM. For instance, in 2016, The Samsung Gear S2 3G, launched wearable device to feature an eSIM. In September 2017, Optus announced eSIM card technology on its mobile network. Furthermore, Telstra publicized the capability of adding phone call, data, and text messaging to wearable devices by launching “Telstra One Number” product using embedded SIM (eSIM) card technology.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising prominence for remote sim provisioning for M2M
- Advent and adoption of IoT technology
- Encouraging government regulations
- Growing security concerns
- Lack of regulation
To Understand Complete Table Of Content, Tables And Figures @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-esim-market
- Based on application, the global eSIM market is segmented into connected cars, laptops, M2M, smartphones, tablets, wearables and others.
- On the basis of vertical, the global eSIM market is segmented into automotive, energy & utilities, manufacturing, retail, consumer electronics, transportation & logistics.
- Based on geography, the global eSIM market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Top Key Players:
Some of the major players in global eSIM market are Gemalto NV, STMicroelectronics, Infineon Technologies AG, NXP Semiconductors, Giesecke & Devrient GmbH, Deutsche Telekom AG, Telefónica S.A., NTT DOCOMO, INC., Singtel, Sierra Wireless, AT&T Intellectual Property, Apple Inc., CLX, Etisalat, IDEMIA, Cisco Systems, Inc., Orange, SAMSUNG, among others.
Global ESIM Market Report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Evolving market trends and dynamics
- Changing supply and demand scenarios
- Quantifying market opportunities through market sizing and market forecasting
- Tracking current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive insights
- Opportunity mapping in terms of technological breakthroughs
- Key market segments and sub-segments
Looking for more insights from this report? click the link below: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-esim-market/
Global Access Control Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Global Access Control Market, By Component (Hardware and Software), By Service (Installation and Integration, Maintenance and Support and Access Control as a Service (ACaaS)), By Vertical (Commercial, Military and Defense, Government and others) and By Geographical Segments (North America, Asia Pacific, South America and others)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research